Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Falling Tree

Matt Drudge offers links to breaking news; Arriana Huffington offers her opinion on pressing political matters of the moment; others are a lot smarter, funnier, and better writers than I (you don't have to believe it, but I have to say it). I don't know if anything I have to say is enough to generate a blog. So, if you're unsure about whether or not his posting has any value to you, if you're moving your cursor to that red "x" at the top of the page, itching to check out who won the Redskins; game (they probably lost) or Chad's latest profile change (oh my god! he's now "it's complicated") I'm fine with that. If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Who knows? (And really, who cares?) But you will certainly take comfort--or change that, maybe I will--in the fact that, if I write a blog and you don't read it, it will still be here.

So what can you expect from "Eli in Fairfield?", the new and exciting blog from Eli Berman? Well, I wouldn't expect too much. But if you'd like to stay in the loop about current issues in education, politics, sports, and (of course, last but not least) love, this blog just can't be missed. So tune in, log on, or do whatever young people are saying these days and check out this site. Oh, I almost a forgot. A message to Drudge and Huffington: Watch out. Berman's coming.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Chicago Cubs: 85-77
Washington Nationals: 73-89
Baltimore Orioles: 69-93

Discuss.

Or are you a sawx fan now like the rest of america?

Anonymous said...

hahaha welcome to blogging, Eli!! You are so awesome. Sometimes I wish I could have stayed at Middlebury for longer (than just the summer program, I mean) because I had such a blast being there - but I wouldn't have lasted past September for the cold ;) And you know I loved Georgia...

hoping to see you soon - young alums reunion at Buffalo Billiards over Thanksgiving?! - but I'll def check up on you here :)

Hope you enjoy the world of blogging. It often boggles my mind.